France claimed team gold and Germany's Michael Jung took his second successive individual title as Olympic Eventing drew to a close at Deodoro Olympic Park in Rio de Janeiro Aug. 9.
West Point Thoroughbreds' Commanding Curve has been retired from racing and will begin retraining for a second career with Olympic level three-day event rider Phillip Dutton, according to a May 24 release.
Dutton, friends with Ring Weekend's trainer Graham Motion, joined this partnership to get involved in racing with a high caliber horse like the multiple graded stakes winning son of Tapit.
Thoroughbred Charities of America will honor Graham and Anita Motion with the Allaire duPont Leadership Award and CANTER with the TCA Industry Service Award at the Select Stallion Season Auction Jan. 10 in Lexington.
What great things might come from the combination of eventing legend Phillip Dutton and track hero Icabad Crane? read blog
The Retired Racehorse Training Project and New Vocations Racehorse Adoption Program will once again promote adoption of Thoroughbred ex-racehorses in their educational Thoroughbreds For All event April 26 in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci