A day after one of the closest first-to-last finishes in the history of the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), connections of the horses that participated in the race won by Drosselmeyer were at the track early Nov. 6.
As a second generation horseman, trainer Richard Dutrow Jr. dreamed of winning big races and on Saturday those dreams came true when he saddled Saint Liam to win the $4,291,500 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Into Mischief Filly MHBA Yearling Show Champ