A day after one of the closest first-to-last finishes in the history of the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), connections of the horses that participated in the race won by Drosselmeyer were at the track early Nov. 6.
As a second generation horseman, trainer Richard Dutrow Jr. dreamed of winning big races and on Saturday those dreams came true when he saddled Saint Liam to win the $4,291,500 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Horses to Watch at OBS March Sale
- Native Diver to Receive New Resting Place
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- NYRA May Lose Skorton as Chairman
- Haskin's One for the Roses: Honor Code