A day after one of the closest first-to-last finishes in the history of the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), connections of the horses that participated in the race won by Drosselmeyer were at the track early Nov. 6.
As a second generation horseman, trainer Richard Dutrow Jr. dreamed of winning big races and on Saturday those dreams came true when he saddled Saint Liam to win the $4,291,500 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Si Sage Speeds to Whittingham Victory
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin