A day after one of the closest first-to-last finishes in the history of the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I), connections of the horses that participated in the race won by Drosselmeyer were at the track early Nov. 6.
As a second generation horseman, trainer Richard Dutrow Jr. dreamed of winning big races and on Saturday those dreams came true when he saddled Saint Liam to win the $4,291,500 Breeders' Cup Classic – Powered by Dodge (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Stacy Mitchhart to Conclude TOBA Dinner
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- MJC: Laurel Meet Offered Building Blocks
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Seth Hancock Named Keeneland Trustee
- Glen Hill Farm to Sponsor One Dreamer Stakes