Opening night for the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga New York-bred preferred yearling sale saw powerful gains as 18 horses, topped by a $300,000 filly, sold for $100,000 or more Aug. 10.
Half brother to New York Derby winner Amberjack sells for $200,000 to Peter Deutsch on night one of the Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale. Watch Video
Adirondack Summer, responding to left-handed urging from jockey Alan Garcia, got up at the wire to win the roughly run $100,000 Dania Beach Stakes by a nose over Brilliant Speed on the turf at Gulfstream Park Jan. 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam