A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
A daughter of Myboycharlie topped the second select session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale, bringing Aust$75,000 ($80,195 in U.S. funds) Feb. 15 at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia.
A son of Snitzel was the most expensive horse sold Feb. 14 during the premier session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia. He commanded Aust$240,000.
A Street Sense filly grabbed the glory Feb. 9 during the opening session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale in Australia, bringing Aust$200,000 ($154,812 in U.S. funds).
Yearling brings Aust$180,000 ($161,752 in U.S. funds)on auction's second day.
Yearling brings Aust$230,000 to top auction's opening session.
Most Popular Stories
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Redvers Buys Filly for DBS Breeze Sale Record
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- Debunking the Curse of Apollo?
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35