A pair of colts by two of Western Australia's leading sires topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at Belmont Feb. 18.
A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
A daughter of Myboycharlie topped the second select session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale, bringing Aust$75,000 ($80,195 in U.S. funds) Feb. 15 at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia.
A son of Snitzel was the most expensive horse sold Feb. 14 during the premier session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia. He commanded Aust$240,000.
A Street Sense filly grabbed the glory Feb. 9 during the opening session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale in Australia, bringing Aust$200,000 ($154,812 in U.S. funds).
Yearling brings Aust$180,000 ($161,752 in U.S. funds)on auction's second day.
Yearling brings Aust$230,000 to top auction's opening session.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program
- BHA Working on Strategies After 'Brexit' Vote