A pair of colts by two of Western Australia's leading sires topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at Belmont Feb. 18.
A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
A daughter of Myboycharlie topped the second select session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale, bringing Aust$75,000 ($80,195 in U.S. funds) Feb. 15 at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia.
A son of Snitzel was the most expensive horse sold Feb. 14 during the premier session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia. He commanded Aust$240,000.
A Street Sense filly grabbed the glory Feb. 9 during the opening session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale in Australia, bringing Aust$200,000 ($154,812 in U.S. funds).
Yearling brings Aust$180,000 ($161,752 in U.S. funds)on auction's second day.
Yearling brings Aust$230,000 to top auction's opening session.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly