A pair of colts by two of Western Australia's leading sires topped the second and final session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at Belmont Feb. 18.
A daughter of Oratorio and a son of Blackfriars shared the top-priced honor during the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale's final session, each bringing Aust$110,000 ($117,971 in U.S. funds) Feb. 16.
A daughter of Myboycharlie topped the second select session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale, bringing Aust$75,000 ($80,195 in U.S. funds) Feb. 15 at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia.
A son of Snitzel was the most expensive horse sold Feb. 14 during the premier session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale at the Belmont Park Sales Complex in Australia. He commanded Aust$240,000.
A Street Sense filly grabbed the glory Feb. 9 during the opening session of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale in Australia, bringing Aust$200,000 ($154,812 in U.S. funds).
Yearling brings Aust$180,000 ($161,752 in U.S. funds)on auction's second day.
Yearling brings Aust$230,000 to top auction's opening session.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown