By John McEvoy -- Personal Seat License fees for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks is a "knockout punch" for veteran ticketholder.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
- By Tom LaMarra
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Tuttipaesi Chases Graded Repeat
- NM Will Suspend Horses Who Fail Drug Tests