By John McEvoy -- Personal Seat License fees for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks is a "knockout punch" for veteran ticketholder.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Champ Calgary Cat Up Late in Jacques Cartier
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Dortmund, Other CA Shippers Arrive at CD
- Jacobson, Cruz Take Aqueduct Spring Titles
- Blingismything Rallies to Capture Wilshire
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- The Pharoah Show Gets Rave Reviews
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Possessed, Take Issue Win NY Stallion Stakes