By John McEvoy -- Personal Seat License fees for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks is a "knockout punch" for veteran ticketholder.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
- By Tom LaMarra
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup