By John McEvoy -- Personal Seat License fees for the Kentucky Derby and Oaks is a "knockout punch" for veteran ticketholder.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Churchill Downs, as part of its massive $121-million renovation project, is pondering the concept of personal seat licenses for at least part of its clubhouse box area.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm