Kid Silver, a mare who had a foal each year between 2007-14, is being offered for sale at the Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale during the auction’s second and final session Feb. 7 in Lexington.
Veteran horsemen Ben Walden, Mark Toothaker, and Jim Perrone have joined forces to form Pauls Mill Sales, a full-service sales consignment agency based in the Bluegrass.
The combined gross and average for the select and open portions enjoy upswings.
Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. realized increases in average and median prices during the open sale portion of its annual August yearling sale that finished Aug. 24 and recorded a final gross total nearly the same as last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Five Share Fastest Time in Fasig-Tipton Sale Works
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Agree to Deal to Keep Track Open
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees