Kid Silver, a mare who had a foal each year between 2007-14, is being offered for sale at the Fasig-Tipton winter mixed sale during the auction’s second and final session Feb. 7 in Lexington.
Veteran horsemen Ben Walden, Mark Toothaker, and Jim Perrone have joined forces to form Pauls Mill Sales, a full-service sales consignment agency based in the Bluegrass.
The combined gross and average for the select and open portions enjoy upswings.
Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. realized increases in average and median prices during the open sale portion of its annual August yearling sale that finished Aug. 24 and recorded a final gross total nearly the same as last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- 139 Cataloged for Texas Yearling and Mixed Sale
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Historical Gains in Kentucky