Brilliant Speed, winner of the Toyota Blue Grass (gr. I) this spring, makes his return to the turf for trainer Tom Albertrani in the $100,000 Saranac Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the penultimate day of the 2011 season at Saratoga.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred 3-year-old Big Blue Kitten received a perfect ground-saving trip under John Velazquez, scoring the $150,000 National Museum of Racing Hall of Fame Stakes (gr. IIT) in his stakes debut Aug. 12.
Prohibitive favorite Banned made it back-to-back graded stakes victories on the Churchill Downs turf when he registered an easy win in the $106,215 Jefferson Cup (gr. IIIT) June 18.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online