Grade I-winning Idiot Proof has been acquired by Victory Rose Thoroughbreds, near Vacaville, Calif., and will stand there as the property of a partnership, commencing in 2014. His fee has been set at $1,500, live foal.
Anne Eberhardt gets a sweet surprise at Lane's End Farm. Read Blog
Clifford Sise, Jr. says that a normal trainer, without the consistent backing of big-money owners, will only get a superstar horse about ever 20 years. Sise had his last big horse in 1996, so he's nine years ahead of schedule as he heads toward this weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships with a Sprint (gr. I) hopeful named Idiot Proof.
Most Popular Stories
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Stakes and Chops
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Firing Line to Crestwood