Grade I-winning Idiot Proof has been acquired by Victory Rose Thoroughbreds, near Vacaville, Calif., and will stand there as the property of a partnership, commencing in 2014. His fee has been set at $1,500, live foal.
Anne Eberhardt gets a sweet surprise at Lane's End Farm. Read Blog
Clifford Sise, Jr. says that a normal trainer, without the consistent backing of big-money owners, will only get a superstar horse about ever 20 years. Sise had his last big horse in 1996, so he's nine years ahead of schedule as he heads toward this weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships with a Sprint (gr. I) hopeful named Idiot Proof.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts