Grade I-winning Idiot Proof has been acquired by Victory Rose Thoroughbreds, near Vacaville, Calif., and will stand there as the property of a partnership, commencing in 2014. His fee has been set at $1,500, live foal.
Anne Eberhardt gets a sweet surprise at Lane's End Farm. Read Blog
Clifford Sise, Jr. says that a normal trainer, without the consistent backing of big-money owners, will only get a superstar horse about ever 20 years. Sise had his last big horse in 1996, so he's nine years ahead of schedule as he heads toward this weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships with a Sprint (gr. I) hopeful named Idiot Proof.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Madden Gets Birthday Win at Saratoga
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady