Grade I-winning Idiot Proof has been acquired by Victory Rose Thoroughbreds, near Vacaville, Calif., and will stand there as the property of a partnership, commencing in 2014. His fee has been set at $1,500, live foal.
Anne Eberhardt gets a sweet surprise at Lane's End Farm. Read Blog
Clifford Sise, Jr. says that a normal trainer, without the consistent backing of big-money owners, will only get a superstar horse about ever 20 years. Sise had his last big horse in 1996, so he's nine years ahead of schedule as he heads toward this weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships with a Sprint (gr. I) hopeful named Idiot Proof.
Most Popular Stories
- Gimme Da Lute Holds On in Los Alamitos Derby
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Alliseeisgold Wires Cleveland Gold Cup
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- No Positives in June 2015 Economic Indicators
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win
- Coffee Clique Proves Best in James Penny