Grade I-winning Idiot Proof has been acquired by Victory Rose Thoroughbreds, near Vacaville, Calif., and will stand there as the property of a partnership, commencing in 2014. His fee has been set at $1,500, live foal.
Anne Eberhardt gets a sweet surprise at Lane's End Farm. Read Blog
Clifford Sise, Jr. says that a normal trainer, without the consistent backing of big-money owners, will only get a superstar horse about ever 20 years. Sise had his last big horse in 1996, so he's nine years ahead of schedule as he heads toward this weekend's Breeders' Cup World Championships with a Sprint (gr. I) hopeful named Idiot Proof.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Kentucky Rescinds Dextrophan Positives
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory