Grade I winner Monba was represented by his first winner as a stallion when Percy Jackson won the the third race at Penn National Race Course Dec. 20.
Penn Ridge Farms in Harrisburg, Pa. has added grade I winner Flashy Bull to its stallion roster for the 2014 season. The son of Holy Bull will stand for $4,500.
The first foal by grade I winner Monba was born Feb. 15 at Michael Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
The first mare in foal to grade I winner Monba is Hanna's Fury, a winning half-sister to two stakes winners.
Patrick Morell has been named the new general manager at Michael Jester's Penn Ridge Farms near Harrisburg, Penn., it was announced Nov. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Casino OTB Parlor in Maryland Proves Popular
- 18 Frankel Yearlings in Tattersalls Sale
- Entrepreneurs Wanted at Arizona Symposium
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease
- Dickinson Decides to Return to Training
- Longform: Undercover Advocates