This year's Mark Kaufman Workshop presented by the Turf Publicists of America Dec. 4 during the University of Arizona Global Symposium on Racing and Gaming tackled the topic of the new racing media.
Learning how to use social media to boost public knowledge of aftercare facilities was one of the themes on the second and final day of a professional education seminar offered by the NTRA Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Penelope Miller has been hired by the National Thoroughbred Racing Associations to fill the newly created position of social media manager.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Beauty Parlor Wins U.S. Debut in Orchid
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts
- Streaking Chocolate Ride Wires Mervin Muniz