TrueNicks has announced the launch of the new Key Ancestors Report for broodmare owners.
Graded stakes winner Now I Know, who was retired in mid-February after fracturing her left front knee, has been purchased privately by Bonnie Baskin to become a broodmare.
Blood-Horse Publications, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants LLC, has announced that the 2011 Thoroughbred Pedigree, Genetics and Performance Conference will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
TrueNicks has elected horseman and bloodstock manager Doug Cauthen to its board of directors. President of Doug Cauthen Bloodstock Services, Cauthen operates an independent bloodstock management company based in Lexington.
TrueNicks has launched an enhanced nicking report that gives breeders, buyers, and stallion owners comprehensive data points to analyze the pedigrees of hypothetical matings and potential purchases.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
TrueNicks has introduced an important new tool in pedigree research - the Broodmare Analysis Report. Breeders and owners can now hypothetically cross a mare with up to 50 stallions and quickly identify the matings with the most potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses