New duties and continued growth have brought some changes in responsibility and ownership to three of the companies involving well known consultants Alan Porter and Byron Rogers, it was announced April 23.
TrueNicks has announced the launch of the new Key Ancestors Report for broodmare owners.
Graded stakes winner Now I Know, who was retired in mid-February after fracturing her left front knee, has been purchased privately by Bonnie Baskin to become a broodmare.
Blood-Horse Publications, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants LLC, has announced that the 2011 Thoroughbred Pedigree, Genetics and Performance Conference will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
TrueNicks has elected horseman and bloodstock manager Doug Cauthen to its board of directors. President of Doug Cauthen Bloodstock Services, Cauthen operates an independent bloodstock management company based in Lexington.
TrueNicks has launched an enhanced nicking report that gives breeders, buyers, and stallion owners comprehensive data points to analyze the pedigrees of hypothetical matings and potential purchases.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
TrueNicks has introduced an important new tool in pedigree research - the Broodmare Analysis Report. Breeders and owners can now hypothetically cross a mare with up to 50 stallions and quickly identify the matings with the most potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence