New duties and continued growth have brought some changes in responsibility and ownership to three of the companies involving well known consultants Alan Porter and Byron Rogers, it was announced April 23.
TrueNicks has announced the launch of the new Key Ancestors Report for broodmare owners.
Graded stakes winner Now I Know, who was retired in mid-February after fracturing her left front knee, has been purchased privately by Bonnie Baskin to become a broodmare.
Blood-Horse Publications, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants LLC, has announced that the 2011 Thoroughbred Pedigree, Genetics and Performance Conference will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
TrueNicks has elected horseman and bloodstock manager Doug Cauthen to its board of directors. President of Doug Cauthen Bloodstock Services, Cauthen operates an independent bloodstock management company based in Lexington.
TrueNicks has launched an enhanced nicking report that gives breeders, buyers, and stallion owners comprehensive data points to analyze the pedigrees of hypothetical matings and potential purchases.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
TrueNicks has introduced an important new tool in pedigree research - the Broodmare Analysis Report. Breeders and owners can now hypothetically cross a mare with up to 50 stallions and quickly identify the matings with the most potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment