New duties and continued growth have brought some changes in responsibility and ownership to three of the companies involving well known consultants Alan Porter and Byron Rogers, it was announced April 23.
TrueNicks has announced the launch of the new Key Ancestors Report for broodmare owners.
Graded stakes winner Now I Know, who was retired in mid-February after fracturing her left front knee, has been purchased privately by Bonnie Baskin to become a broodmare.
Blood-Horse Publications, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants LLC, has announced that the 2011 Thoroughbred Pedigree, Genetics and Performance Conference will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
TrueNicks has elected horseman and bloodstock manager Doug Cauthen to its board of directors. President of Doug Cauthen Bloodstock Services, Cauthen operates an independent bloodstock management company based in Lexington.
TrueNicks has launched an enhanced nicking report that gives breeders, buyers, and stallion owners comprehensive data points to analyze the pedigrees of hypothetical matings and potential purchases.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
TrueNicks has introduced an important new tool in pedigree research - the Broodmare Analysis Report. Breeders and owners can now hypothetically cross a mare with up to 50 stallions and quickly identify the matings with the most potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work