New duties and continued growth have brought some changes in responsibility and ownership to three of the companies involving well known consultants Alan Porter and Byron Rogers, it was announced April 23.
TrueNicks has announced the launch of the new Key Ancestors Report for broodmare owners.
Graded stakes winner Now I Know, who was retired in mid-February after fracturing her left front knee, has been purchased privately by Bonnie Baskin to become a broodmare.
Blood-Horse Publications, in conjunction with Pedigree Consultants LLC, has announced that the 2011 Thoroughbred Pedigree, Genetics and Performance Conference will be held Sept. 7-8 in Lexington.
TrueNicks has elected horseman and bloodstock manager Doug Cauthen to its board of directors. President of Doug Cauthen Bloodstock Services, Cauthen operates an independent bloodstock management company based in Lexington.
TrueNicks has launched an enhanced nicking report that gives breeders, buyers, and stallion owners comprehensive data points to analyze the pedigrees of hypothetical matings and potential purchases.
He is the managing parner of Pedigree Consultants, and his role with that company will remain unchanged.
TrueNicks has introduced an important new tool in pedigree research - the Broodmare Analysis Report. Breeders and owners can now hypothetically cross a mare with up to 50 stallions and quickly identify the matings with the most potential.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement