Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
- By Ron Mitchell
Paul Tackett talks about My Conquestadory's half sister, Hip 736, whom he is consigning in the Fasig-Tipton October Sale. watch video
Debuting filly My Conquestadory surprised eight male rivals with a big stretch move to capture the $205,544 TVG Summer Stakes (Can-IIT) by 3 1/4 lengths Sept. 14 on the turf at Woodbine.
Buyers and consignors talk about how they are dealing with the sharp downturns in the market at the Keeneland November breeding stock sale and other auction-related issues.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Xpressbet to Sponsor West Virginia Derby
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20