Sara Louise, wheeling back in three weeks following a fourth-place showing in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I), held off Justwhistledixie in the final furlong Nov. 27 to win the $150,000 Top Flight Handicap (gr. II) as the odds-on favorite at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud