Closing in on the 47th running of the William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I), Medal Count put in another solid breeze at Churchill Downs July 19.
Just after 5:30 a.m. Friday, April 12, a van carrying horses for trainer Pat McBurney rolled through the Monmouth Park stable gate, a sure sign that the racing season is quickly approaching.
The beaming smile on Lindy Gott's face told the story of the third race at Turfway Park on the night of March 22, as the young jockey entered the winner's circle for the first time in her career.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31