Photos from Keeneland, Belmont Park, Woodbine, Belterra Park, Parx and more! view slideshow
An evenly-matched field of nine older fillies and mares heads postward July 3 in the $250,000 Dr. James Penny Memorial Handicap (gr. IIIT), each seeking her first graded stakes score.
$150,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap June 23 offers potential confidence-booster off seventh-place finish in Pimlico Special.
Due to high winds, live racing at Aqueduct was cancelled after three races on Saturday, Feb. 19. Live racing is scheduled to resume on Sunday.
Turning For Home, the Pennsylvania Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association racehorse retirement program, recorded its 500th retiree when the mare Pumped left the track at Parx Racing for the last time Dec. 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- Ankle Chip Will Sideline International Star
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April
- Former NBA Chief to Speak at Conference
- Kentucky Derby Horse-By-Horse Recap
- Kentucky Derby Recap: American Idol
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- TOBA's Annual Breeding Clinic Set for Mid-May
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17