Part 1 of Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale, which consisted of two sessions, turned in a steady performance. At its conclusion Oct. 18, the average price was up 1.7% while the median price was the same as in 2010.
Part 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale got off to a strong start Tuesday in England.
Tattersalls Sales has catalogued 1,700 yearlings for Europe's two largest yearling sales -- the Tattersalls October yearling sale Part 1 and Part 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays