Part 1 of Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale, which consisted of two sessions, turned in a steady performance. At its conclusion Oct. 18, the average price was up 1.7% while the median price was the same as in 2010.
Part 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale got off to a strong start Tuesday in England.
Tattersalls Sales has catalogued 1,700 yearlings for Europe's two largest yearling sales -- the Tattersalls October yearling sale Part 1 and Part 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- MJC: Laurel Meet Offered Building Blocks
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired