Part 1 of Arqana's Deauville October yearling sale, which consisted of two sessions, turned in a steady performance. At its conclusion Oct. 18, the average price was up 1.7% while the median price was the same as in 2010.
Part 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale got off to a strong start Tuesday in England.
Tattersalls Sales has catalogued 1,700 yearlings for Europe's two largest yearling sales -- the Tattersalls October yearling sale Part 1 and Part 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker