Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Noble Mission, a full brother to undefeated champion Frankel, looks for his group I breakthrough against Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Magician in the Tattersalls Gold Cup May 25 at the Curragh.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES
Astaire wasn't bred by trainer Jim Bolger, but he is by the Bolger-trained Intense Focus, and the Irish conditioner would surely approve of the inbreeding found in Astaire's pedigree.
Loch Garman is the second group I-winning juvenile sired by Teofilo, European champion juvenile male in 2006.
Parish Hall held off the late charge of favored Power to win the $468,000 Dubai Dewhurst Stakes (Eng-I) by a half-length at Newmarket Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- Son Wins 'Lopez Battle' at Golden Gate Fields
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- New Bay, Karaktar Among 14 for French Derby
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Wonder Again Next Step for Unbeaten Lady Eli