Reigning European Horse of the Year Treve will try to bounce back from her first career defeat against seven opponents in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) June 18, the second day of the Royal Ascot meeting.
Noble Mission, a full brother to undefeated champion Frankel, looks for his group I breakthrough against Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Magician in the Tattersalls Gold Cup May 25 at the Curragh.
PORTER ON PEDIGREES
Astaire wasn't bred by trainer Jim Bolger, but he is by the Bolger-trained Intense Focus, and the Irish conditioner would surely approve of the inbreeding found in Astaire's pedigree.
Loch Garman is the second group I-winning juvenile sired by Teofilo, European champion juvenile male in 2006.
Parish Hall held off the late charge of favored Power to win the $468,000 Dubai Dewhurst Stakes (Eng-I) by a half-length at Newmarket Oct. 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- Fasig-Tipton to Sponsor Two KY Downs Stakes
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch
- Handle Flat, Race Days Down in August
- Renamed First Winner for Everyday Heroes
- Five Sires Have Two Challenge Race Winners
- American Pharoah to Continue Racing
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut