Bridlewood Farm cherry-picked the day's top-priced yearling, Hinkle Farms' Blame half sister to grade I winner Nyquist, for $330,000, enough to make them the day's leading buyer by gross.
Fillies commanded the top two prices of the Sept. 20 session as Keeneland's 14-day September yearling sale approached the halfway point.
Buyers were anxious to see the members of the first crops by Giant's Causeway and Fusaichi Pegasus. At the Keeneland November sale on Wednesday, it was a mare carrying a member of the second crop by Giant's Causeway that topped the auction's third day.
Taylor Made Sales Agency, one of the largest consignors in the Thoroughbred auction business has expanded the scope of its operations. And so has Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation