Bridlewood Farm cherry-picked the day's top-priced yearling, Hinkle Farms' Blame half sister to grade I winner Nyquist, for $330,000, enough to make them the day's leading buyer by gross.
Fillies commanded the top two prices of the Sept. 20 session as Keeneland's 14-day September yearling sale approached the halfway point.
Buyers were anxious to see the members of the first crops by Giant's Causeway and Fusaichi Pegasus. At the Keeneland November sale on Wednesday, it was a mare carrying a member of the second crop by Giant's Causeway that topped the auction's third day.
Taylor Made Sales Agency, one of the largest consignors in the Thoroughbred auction business has expanded the scope of its operations. And so has Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile