Bridlewood Farm cherry-picked the day's top-priced yearling, Hinkle Farms' Blame half sister to grade I winner Nyquist, for $330,000, enough to make them the day's leading buyer by gross.
Fillies commanded the top two prices of the Sept. 20 session as Keeneland's 14-day September yearling sale approached the halfway point.
Buyers were anxious to see the members of the first crops by Giant's Causeway and Fusaichi Pegasus. At the Keeneland November sale on Wednesday, it was a mare carrying a member of the second crop by Giant's Causeway that topped the auction's third day.
Taylor Made Sales Agency, one of the largest consignors in the Thoroughbred auction business has expanded the scope of its operations. And so has Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot