Bridlewood Farm cherry-picked the day's top-priced yearling, Hinkle Farms' Blame half sister to grade I winner Nyquist, for $330,000, enough to make them the day's leading buyer by gross.
Fillies commanded the top two prices of the Sept. 20 session as Keeneland's 14-day September yearling sale approached the halfway point.
Buyers were anxious to see the members of the first crops by Giant's Causeway and Fusaichi Pegasus. At the Keeneland November sale on Wednesday, it was a mare carrying a member of the second crop by Giant's Causeway that topped the auction's third day.
Taylor Made Sales Agency, one of the largest consignors in the Thoroughbred auction business has expanded the scope of its operations. And so has Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity