Bridlewood Farm cherry-picked the day's top-priced yearling, Hinkle Farms' Blame half sister to grade I winner Nyquist, for $330,000, enough to make them the day's leading buyer by gross.
Fillies commanded the top two prices of the Sept. 20 session as Keeneland's 14-day September yearling sale approached the halfway point.
Buyers were anxious to see the members of the first crops by Giant's Causeway and Fusaichi Pegasus. At the Keeneland November sale on Wednesday, it was a mare carrying a member of the second crop by Giant's Causeway that topped the auction's third day.
Taylor Made Sales Agency, one of the largest consignors in the Thoroughbred auction business has expanded the scope of its operations. And so has Gaines-Gentry Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Los Alamitos Meet Set to Kick Off July 6