Harmonious, a leading 3-year-old turf filly in 2010 for Martin, Pam, and Emily Wygod, has been retired from racing to become a broodmare.
The California Cup yearling sale will get an added boost this year from a dispersal of California breeding stock owned by Martin and Pam Wygod.
There are 61 mares and 35 foals of 2010 are in the dispersal of Martin and Pam Wygod's California breeding stock.
Marty and Pam Wygod will disperse their California bloodstock at Barretts this coming October and eventually plan to sell their River Edge Farm near Buellton.
After Market, the 3-5 favorite ridden by Alex Solis, enhanced his reputation as one of America's outstanding horses on grass Sunday with a sparkling victory in the $400,000 Eddie Read Handicap (gr. IT) at Del Mar.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Mining My Own Produces Bodemeister Filly
- Half Ours Filly Tops Evangeline 2YO Sale
- NYRA May Lose Skorton as Chairman
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Sign 10-Year Deals
- Old Friends Retiree The Name's Jimmy Dies
- Mucho Macho Man Florida's Horse of the Year
- Haskin's One for the Roses: Honor Code
- Tapiture Breezes For Rebel Stakes
- After the Wire: Santa Anita Handicap