Joseph Witek's homebred Joes Blazing Aaron, who wired a field of $50,000 claimers on Feb. 17, led from gate-to-wire once again when scoring the $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 3/4 lengths March 12 at Gulfstream.
Todd Pletcher said Feb. 23 there were a combination of factors that led him to choose the Timley Writer Stakes as the season's debut for star 3-year-old Uncle Mo.
Jumping from the maiden ranks into stakes competition, Andrew Farm's Duveen won an all-out battle in the final furlong by a nose over favored Soldier's Dancer in the $115,500 Palm Beach (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the Gulfstream Park turf Saturday.
Mr. Silver and Up an Octave, after trading decisions in two previous clashes, face off again in Sunday's $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds on the Gulfstream Park turf. Eight colts are entered.
With a late surge, the maiden Interpatation nipped favored Tadreeb in Saturday's $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the turf at Gulfstream Park.
A mishap ruined his last start, but Prince Rahy looks ready to take on stakes company for the first time in Saturday's $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT), according to trainer Frank Alexander.
Sarah and Kenneth Ramsey's homebred Kitten's Joy showed off his powerful closing kick to win The $100,000 Palm Beach (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds at Gulfstream Park Saturday and remain unbeaten in four starts on the grass.
Paper Man and Hard Buck prepare for Palm Beach Stakes, Gulfstream Park Breeders' Cup Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Lochte Seeks Winning Form in Oceanport
- Matchmaker Offers Intriguing Matchup
- Monmouth Tried to Launch Three-Race Series
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Zayas Recovering From Surgery After Spill
- Churchill Downs Stock Price Soars