Adept at running on soft turf, Fishy Advice proved a handy winner of the $112,900 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) when he collared Thorn Song near the wire for a one-length victory at Aqueduct Oct. 28.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
For most of the week leading up to Saturday's Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), most of the focus had been on colts trained by Sir Michael Stoute and Aidan O'Brien.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Noble Bird Among Whitney Workers
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Jockey Jellison Dies of Cancer at Age 51
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Jockey Russell Back in Action at Laurel Park
- Arlington, Hawthorne Mesh '16 Dates Schedules
- Retired Trainer Dutton Dies at 87
- Rachel's Valentina to Debut Aug. 2 at Spa
- Most Inspiring First Winner for Gio Ponti