Adept at running on soft turf, Fishy Advice proved a handy winner of the $112,900 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) when he collared Thorn Song near the wire for a one-length victory at Aqueduct Oct. 28.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
For most of the week leading up to Saturday's Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), most of the focus had been on colts trained by Sir Michael Stoute and Aidan O'Brien.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- PA Report Shows Impact of Slots on Purses
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty