Adept at running on soft turf, Fishy Advice proved a handy winner of the $112,900 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) when he collared Thorn Song near the wire for a one-length victory at Aqueduct Oct. 28.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
For most of the week leading up to Saturday's Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), most of the focus had been on colts trained by Sir Michael Stoute and Aidan O'Brien.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience