Adept at running on soft turf, Fishy Advice proved a handy winner of the $112,900 Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) when he collared Thorn Song near the wire for a one-length victory at Aqueduct Oct. 28.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
For most of the week leading up to Saturday's Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I), most of the focus had been on colts trained by Sir Michael Stoute and Aidan O'Brien.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Bill Authorizes New Jersey Casino Referendum
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots
- Trainer Michael de Kock on Mubtaahij
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- What's Going On Here: Embracing Change
- Miles To Go: Metropolitan Handicap History
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont