A steady group of buyers continued to provide strength to the market Nov. 15 during the 11th session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, resulting in across-the-board increases and a clearance rate of more than 80%. A dark bay daughter of Our Emblem brought $130,000 to top the session and close the sixth catalog of the 15-day auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- The Art of Exaggerator's Stud Deal
- Belterra Stakes Dead Heat Follows Churchill
- Magic Millions Weanling Sale Sets Records
- Trainer Rivelli Reaches 1,000th-Win Milestone
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park