Keeneland's November sale continued running up huge gains at its penultimate session Nov. 13, staying on track to beat last year's figures across the board.
Market conditions remained the same at the Keeneland September yearling sale Thursday, Sept. 24 as major indices continued their decline over a last year's figures. Four horses, however, broke through the six-figure barrier on the day, with the top three prices coming for fillies.
Hobeau Farm's grade I winners Miss Shop and Swap Fliparoo were sracthed from Keeneland January sale ater being sold privately.
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- IFHA Releases List of Top 100 Group I Races
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms