Yearlings by the champion son of Harlan's Holiday have been largely well-received during Book 1 of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Keeneland's November sale continued running up huge gains at its penultimate session Nov. 13, staying on track to beat last year's figures across the board.
Market conditions remained the same at the Keeneland September yearling sale Thursday, Sept. 24 as major indices continued their decline over a last year's figures. Four horses, however, broke through the six-figure barrier on the day, with the top three prices coming for fillies.
Hobeau Farm's grade I winners Miss Shop and Swap Fliparoo were sracthed from Keeneland January sale ater being sold privately.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- First Foal for Silver Max a Filly