Yearlings by the champion son of Harlan's Holiday have been largely well-received during Book 1 of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Keeneland's November sale continued running up huge gains at its penultimate session Nov. 13, staying on track to beat last year's figures across the board.
Market conditions remained the same at the Keeneland September yearling sale Thursday, Sept. 24 as major indices continued their decline over a last year's figures. Four horses, however, broke through the six-figure barrier on the day, with the top three prices coming for fillies.
Hobeau Farm's grade I winners Miss Shop and Swap Fliparoo were sracthed from Keeneland January sale ater being sold privately.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Bode's Dream Makes Return in House Party
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic