Yearlings by the champion son of Harlan's Holiday have been largely well-received during Book 1 of the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Keeneland's November sale continued running up huge gains at its penultimate session Nov. 13, staying on track to beat last year's figures across the board.
Market conditions remained the same at the Keeneland September yearling sale Thursday, Sept. 24 as major indices continued their decline over a last year's figures. Four horses, however, broke through the six-figure barrier on the day, with the top three prices coming for fillies.
Hobeau Farm's grade I winners Miss Shop and Swap Fliparoo were sracthed from Keeneland January sale ater being sold privately.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap