For the second time in three years, trainer Jack Fisher and jockey Paddy Young teamed to win the A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase at Saratoga Race Course, this time with Choral Society Aug. 6.
Mr. Hot Stuff, with Paddy Young in the irons, pulled away from early leader Brave Prospect to capture the $100,000 A. P. Smithwick Memorial Steeplechase Stakes (NSA-I) Aug. 1 at Saratoga Race Course.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Slip Away is named 2010 champion Steeplechaser based on his 25-plus length score in the Colonial Cup Hurdle Stakes (NSA-I).
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Slip Away swept to the lead approaching the Springdale Course's final turn and powered away to a remarkable 25 3/4-length victory in the Colonial Cup Steeplechase at Camden, S.C., on Nov. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes