The catalog for the fourth annual Paddock Sale at Del Mar, scheduled to be held July 25, is now online.
This month the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Barretts Sales, and Thoroughbred Owners of California will host "Buying a Racehorse," a free new owner seminar and preview of the paddock sale at Del Mar.
Horses of racing age averaged $38,940 at the inaugural Barretts paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California July 22.
Barretts' paddock sale at Del Mar in Southern California offers a twist to the usual horses of racing age sale.
Barretts will stream its new Del Mar Paddock Sale live July 22 beginning at 6:30 p.m. PDT.
A new Thoroughbred sale is scheduled for this summer in Southern California. Barretts Equine, in cooperation with Del Mar, plans to conduct the auction of horses in training in the racetrack's paddock July 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome