Stalking No Problem grabbed the lead in deep stretch and held even-money favorite Alright Alright at bay in the final strides to win the $100,000 Bob Hope (gr. III) in his stakes debut at Nov. 15 at Del Mar.
Easy front-runner Turbo Compressor, ridden expertly by Joe Bravo, put his six rivals to sleep and coasted to victory over Air Support in the $505,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 7 at Monmouth Park.
P and G Stables and Off The Hook Racing's Turbo Compressor, one of four 3-year-olds in the six-horse field, took the lead from the start and cruised to victory in the $150,000 Carl G. Rose Classic on Florida Millions Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York