Crediting its racing, casino, and online businesses, Churchill Downs Inc. enjoyed record revenues in 2014, while also finishing the year with record revenues in the fourth quarter.
Louisville-based Churchill Downs Inc. says it has completed the purchase of a Maine casino in a deal valued at about $160 million.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire Oxford Casino in Oxford, Maine, for total consideration of approximately $160 million to be paid in cash.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton