The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is hosting an ownership seminar May 15-16 in Maryland, coinciding with the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) week.
Trainers, owners, bloodstock agents and other Thoroughbred industry experts offered insights into ownership and training.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar April 18 at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington.
There may be plenty of data out there on trainer performance, but for owners, selecting a conditioner involves much more than numbers, according to an owner and trainer that have worked together for about 15 years.
TOBA will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar Thursday, March 22, at Gulfstream Park and a pedigree and conformation clinic Sunday, March 25, at Palm Meadows Training Center in Boynton Beach, Fla.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California is offering a free seminar, on racehorse ownership at both Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields Jan. 22, each beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The public is invited to learn about racehorse ownership at a free seminar hosted by Thoroughbred Owners of California on Aug. 7 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa.
Most Popular Stories
- Gallante Shocks Soggy Grand Prix de Paris
- A Conversation With Michael Straight
- Apprentice LaRicci Tallies With First Mount
- Positive Outlook for Fasig-Tipton Yearlings
- Wildcat Red Posts Bullet Breeze for Haskell
- F-T July: 'Chrome' Asst. Trainer Alan Sherman
- Massachusetts Sire Dr. Rockett Gets First Win
- Jockey David Mello Registers 1,000th Win
- F-T Kentucky: Hip 154 Cowboy Cal--Refugee
- Gulfstream Begins Apprentice Education Class