The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar April 18 at Keeneland Race Course in Lexington.
There may be plenty of data out there on trainer performance, but for owners, selecting a conditioner involves much more than numbers, according to an owner and trainer that have worked together for about 15 years.
TOBA will hold a Thoroughbred ownership seminar Thursday, March 22, at Gulfstream Park and a pedigree and conformation clinic Sunday, March 25, at Palm Meadows Training Center in Boynton Beach, Fla.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California is offering a free seminar, on racehorse ownership at both Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields Jan. 22, each beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The public is invited to learn about racehorse ownership at a free seminar hosted by Thoroughbred Owners of California on Aug. 7 at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru