The Sales Integrity Program managed by the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association released data compiling the number of exogenous anabolic steroid tests and ownership registry submissions for the Fasig-Tipton, Keeneland, and Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. summer and fall yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward