The president of Kentucky Downs says action by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission July 14 approving a new form of exotic wagering that uses electronic machines will provide an economic and morale boost to the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest