Trainer Jane Cibelli, who recently completed a 60-day suspension for a medication violation at Tampa Bay Downs, won her first race of the season at Gulfstream Park Dec. 19 after getting permission to race.
Trainer Jane Cibelli will serve a 60-day suspension and face sanctions from Tampa Bay Downs following the conclusion of an investigation by a Florida regulator.
Veterinarian Orlando Paraliticci has agreed to a 90-day suspension in an agreement that includes his admission that he violated Florida statutes by injecting a Thoroughbred less than 24 hours before a race at Tampa Bay Downs.
The Florida Division of Pari-Mutuel Wagering is investigating Orlando Paraliticci, a private veterinarian who has been ruled off the grounds at Tampa Bay Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California