Gelded son of Hidden Truth won the Gran Premio 25 de Mayo (G1) in Argentina for the third time in the past four years.
European-based runners have exceled in the Breeders' Cup Turf, having won the 1 1/2-mile race on the grass 23 times.
Argentina-bred Ordak Dan has settled in well at his temporary home in the Keeneland stable area and is ready to face a tough field in the Breeders' Cup Longines Turf (gr. IT).
Stud Misterio's Ordak Dan earned a "Win and You're In" berth into the Longines Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) when he won the Gran Premio 25 de Mayo (Arg-I) for the second time at San Isidro racecourse near Buenos Aires.
Group I winner Alma de Acero is among the 15-horse field set for the Gran Premio 25 de Mayo (Arg-I) May 25 at San Isidro, with the winner getting an automatic berth into the Longines Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) at Keeneland.
Ordak Dan earned an automatic starting berth in the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) later this year when he won the Gran Premio 25 de Mayo (Arg-I) at San Isidro racecourse in Buenos Aries.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Satono Crown Surges to Victory in Takarazuka Kinen
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory