Grade II winner Kettle Corn has been retired from racing because of a ligament injury and will enter stud for the 2014 season at Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Dual Oaks Winner Enable Steps Up in King George
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Looking for Longshots at Saratoga
- Swansea Mile Delivers a Smithwick Shocker
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters