Grade II winner Kettle Corn has been retired from racing because of a ligament injury and will enter stud for the 2014 season at Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- International Star Scratched from the Derby