Grade II winner Kettle Corn has been retired from racing because of a ligament injury and will enter stud for the 2014 season at Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm
- Prize Exhibit Sweeps by in Megahertz
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm