Grade II winner Kettle Corn has been retired from racing because of a ligament injury and will enter stud for the 2014 season at Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- Legatissimo Favored in 11-Horse Investec Oaks
- Belmont Stakes: Bob Baffert Presser
- NTRA Says Comments to Treasury Top 11,600