Grade II winner Kettle Corn has been retired from racing because of a ligament injury and will enter stud for the 2014 season at Fair Winds Farm near Waynesville, Ohio.
Donegal Racing president Jerry Crawford has announced that Oracle Bloodstock will now manage all of the bloodstock and racing operations of Donegal Racing.
Conor Foley of Darley America has announced he will leave the operation to open Oracle Bloodstock, an agency whose product mix will include stallion acquisitions, yearling selection, and private bloodstock acquisitions.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection