Stroud's Lane Farm has launched a commercial stallion operation near Reddick, Fla., and will offer mare owners a trio of new stallions for the 2016 breeding season.
BloodHorse.com is compiling a list of upcoming open houses and stallion shows for the 2015 breeding season. These open house days will be added to the list below as they are received.
Some Central Kentucky farms have scheduled open houses for breeders in conjunction with the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale that will be held Feb. 9-10 in Lexington.
Lane's End Farm in Versailles, Ky., will be hosting a breeders' open house and a stallion season silent auction to coincide with the Fasig-Tipton February sale.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Kentucky
Below is a list of upcoming farm open houses and stallion shows. Listings are in alphabetical order by state. Times are Eastern Standard Time unless otherwise indicated.
A "Parade of Stallions" that will include classic winner Smarty Jones will highlight the Jan. 27 open house at Northview PA Stallion Station in Peach Bottom, Pa.
Some Central Kentucky farms have scheduled open houses this month to permit inspection of their stallions by those in Lexington for the Keeneland horses of all ages sale that begins Jan. 7.
Birch Creek Farm near Cream Ridge, N.J., will hold an open house Sunday, Feb. 12.
The open house and stallion show that was scheduled for Friday, Jan. 21 at Gainesway Farm in Lexington has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
Some Central Kentucky farms have scheduled open houses this month to permit inspection of their stallions by those in Lexington for the Keeneland horses of all ages sale that begins Jan. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case
- Argentina Produces Jump Start's 50th Stakes Winner
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board