The Ontario Harness Horse Association (OHHA) on July 25 offered its support to the proponents behind the EquiLottery initiative, a new horse racing product that adds lottery money directly into handle.
The Ontario horse racing industry is set to hold a rally Feb. 22 to fight off potential cuts in slot machine revenue it receives from the provincial government.
Canadian racing officials have formed a committee to develop a rehabilitation program for drug and alcohol abuse as part of the Ontario Racing Commission's regulatory structure.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017