The Ontario Harness Horse Association (OHHA) on July 25 offered its support to the proponents behind the EquiLottery initiative, a new horse racing product that adds lottery money directly into handle.
The Ontario horse racing industry is set to hold a rally Feb. 22 to fight off potential cuts in slot machine revenue it receives from the provincial government.
Canadian racing officials have formed a committee to develop a rehabilitation program for drug and alcohol abuse as part of the Ontario Racing Commission's regulatory structure.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Officials: Penalty System Key Part of Program
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- The Week in Photos for 3/31/2015
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward