National Thoroughbred Racing Association officials reinforced the organization's impartial position on potential federal drug oversight in a legislative briefing with horsemen, owners, and horseplayers at Del Mar Aug. 21.
The House Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade of the House Energy and Commerce Committee will hold a hearing Dec. 10 at 12:30 p.m. on "The State of Online Gaming.
Churchill Downs announced March 11 it will launch the 2013 version of its free "Road to the Roses" online fantasy game with a registration period that runs from March 22-28.
The Delaware Lottery has issued a request for proposal for its planned Internet gaming system, and the racing industry is negotiating a revenue split with the state and racetrack casinos.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby