National Thoroughbred Racing Association officials reinforced the organization's impartial position on potential federal drug oversight in a legislative briefing with horsemen, owners, and horseplayers at Del Mar Aug. 21.
The House Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade of the House Energy and Commerce Committee will hold a hearing Dec. 10 at 12:30 p.m. on "The State of Online Gaming.
Churchill Downs announced March 11 it will launch the 2013 version of its free "Road to the Roses" online fantasy game with a registration period that runs from March 22-28.
The Delaware Lottery has issued a request for proposal for its planned Internet gaming system, and the racing industry is negotiating a revenue split with the state and racetrack casinos.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Pacific Overtures
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31