U.S.-based Solis Bloodstock spent $1.26 million to acquire the two highest-priced horses at the first session of the Inglis Easter broodmare sale April 16.
Kinsale King, smartly ridden by Garrett Gomez, reclaimed the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) for America when he held off the fast-closing favorite Rocket Man at Meydan March 27.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Gerald Mosse emerged from Sha Tin Jan. 9 with two rides for two easy wins and immediately announced that rumors of his imminent retirement are completely unfounded.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Emerald Downs to Unveil New Video Screen
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm