U.S.-based Solis Bloodstock spent $1.26 million to acquire the two highest-priced horses at the first session of the Inglis Easter broodmare sale April 16.
Kinsale King, smartly ridden by Garrett Gomez, reclaimed the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) for America when he held off the fast-closing favorite Rocket Man at Meydan March 27.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Gerald Mosse emerged from Sha Tin Jan. 9 with two rides for two easy wins and immediately announced that rumors of his imminent retirement are completely unfounded.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch
- Cloud Scapes Carries On to Hillsborough Score
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Fiorente Proves Best in Australian Cup
- Vercingetorix Co-Stars on Super Saturday