U.S.-based Solis Bloodstock spent $1.26 million to acquire the two highest-priced horses at the first session of the Inglis Easter broodmare sale April 16.
Kinsale King, smartly ridden by Garrett Gomez, reclaimed the $2 million Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) for America when he held off the fast-closing favorite Rocket Man at Meydan March 27.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Gerald Mosse emerged from Sha Tin Jan. 9 with two rides for two easy wins and immediately announced that rumors of his imminent retirement are completely unfounded.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins