Steve Haskin shares his thoughts on Danza's shocking performance in the Arkansas Derby and what it could mean for the Kentucky Derby contender.
Steve Haskin makes the case for Kentucky Derby contender Cairo Prince. Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin was able to breathe a sigh of relief the morning of April 13 with Cairo Prince ranked 20th on the qualifying list.
Steve Haskin reflects on the performance of Hoppertunity in the Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) and what the race says about his Kentucky Derby (gr. I) form.
Steve Haskin discusses his intrigue with Ride On Curlin this week.
Steve Haskin looks at the Florida Derby, examining Constitution and Cairo Prince.
Steve Haskin enlightens us on who Social Inclusion is and why he could be a Kentucky Derby threat. Steve digs into the strategy of several horses who have had very few lifetime starts and attempting the Kentucky Derby.
Steve Haskin discusses the Kentucky Derby path of Honor Code. Honor Code has not started this year due to set backs, but is entered in a race on Wednesday.
Listen to Steve Haskin state the case for the rivalry of Samraat and Uncle Sigh.
Even with his inexperience and the possible curse of Apollo, Steve Haskin gives the case for Bayern to appear in the Kentucky Derby.
General a Rod defeated Hutcheson Stakes (gr. III) winner Wildcat Red by a head in the Gulfstream Park Derby, as they meet again in the Fountain of Youth Stakes.
Steve Haskin continues his new audio series One For the Roses with LeComte Stakes (gr. III) winner Vicar's in Trouble who is preparing for the Risen Star Stakes.
Steve Haskin chooses one Kentucky Derby contender to examine each week. This week Steve examines the Hopeful Stakes winner Strong Mandate.
Steve Haskin chooses one Kentucky Derby contender to examine each week. This week Steve examines, and defends, the Sham Stakes winner Midnight Hawk.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes