Danzig, a prominent stallion ever since his freshman crop emerged, was represented by his 200th stakes winner.
Paradise Dancer stalked the pace, took a short lead in mid-stretch and then held off a game challenge from Finallymadeit to capture the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) by a neck Dec. 15 on the main track at Calder Race Course.
A convincing winner of back-to-back stakes races in Florida, Calder dirt specialist Electrify will be seeking his first graded win Oct. 13 as the 122-pound highweight in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Unbeaten After Del Mar Romp
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death
- Highland Reel Leads Every Step in King George