Danzig, a prominent stallion ever since his freshman crop emerged, was represented by his 200th stakes winner.
Paradise Dancer stalked the pace, took a short lead in mid-stretch and then held off a game challenge from Finallymadeit to capture the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) by a neck Dec. 15 on the main track at Calder Race Course.
A convincing winner of back-to-back stakes races in Florida, Calder dirt specialist Electrify will be seeking his first graded win Oct. 13 as the 122-pound highweight in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- NH House Rejects Expanded Gaming Bill Again
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses