Danzig, a prominent stallion ever since his freshman crop emerged, was represented by his 200th stakes winner.
Paradise Dancer stalked the pace, took a short lead in mid-stretch and then held off a game challenge from Finallymadeit to capture the $100,000 Kenny Noe Jr. Handicap (gr. III) by a neck Dec. 15 on the main track at Calder Race Course.
A convincing winner of back-to-back stakes races in Florida, Calder dirt specialist Electrify will be seeking his first graded win Oct. 13 as the 122-pound highweight in the $100,000 Spend a Buck Handicap (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes