When Ollie Figgins III sends out Dance to Bristol in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I), the Speightstown filly will be the second World Championships starter for the trainer.
Dance to Bristol has answered every question asked in her past six starts by delivering six wins. She faces a bigger task in the Aug. 23 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I) against 10 others including Starship Truffles and Book Review.
Dance to Bristol has her sights set on bigger game in her Saratoga Race Course debut July 29 as the 5-2 morning-line favorite in the $200,000 Honorable Miss Handicap (gr. II).
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm
- 4 Kentucky Derby Contenders to Watch