Orb, the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winner, made his way to Baltimore May 13 after a morning workout at Belmont Park, and is bedded down in Stall 40 at Pimlico, the traditional home of the Derby winner.
The 2011 Alibi Breakfast at Pimlico Race Course had a little bit of everything, including laughter and tears.
A quartet of HorseRacing TV experts and reporters will be at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore to bring fans coverage of the 131st running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I) May 20.
With eleven fewer racing days than in 2003, the Maryland Jockey Club announced its total handle declined 4% in 2004. All sources handle totaled $868.1 million as compared to $905.7 million from the same period in 2003. The daily average handle from all sources decreased 2% from $3.48 million to $3.41million. For the fourth consecutive year, the daily average handle on the export signal increased, this time by 4%.
Blood-Horse staffers Steve Haskin and Skip Dickstein are among the person who will be honored at this year's Alibi Breakfast, The Maryland Jockey Club announced today.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective