The field assembled for the 92nd Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), Europe's premier middle-distance race Oct. 2 at Longchamp, looks to be one of best in recent years.
Japanese Derby (Jpn-I) winner Kizuna prevailed in a tight finish over Epsom Derby (Eng-I) Ruler of the World in Qatar Prix Niel (Fr-II) Sept. 15 at Longchamp.
Juddmonte Farms' progressive Flintshire was a convincing winner of the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) July 13 at Longchamp while becoming a horse to watch for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I).
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach leads 24 colts going forward in the 2013 Investec Derby (Eng-I), the premier classic run at Epsom Downs June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Solow Aims to Keep Win Streak Alive in Sussex
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes