The under tack show for the new horses of racing age section of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Winter Mixed Sale is set for Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. The Winter Mixed Sale begins a two-day run Jan. 17.
A yearling filly by Dream Run went to Alton "Bud" Ison for $45,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale on Jan. 20.
Spencers Storm, a 6-year-old mare by Old Trieste in foal to Victory Gallop, was sold to Over The Top Farm for $57,000 to top the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image