The catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training April 21-24 is now available via the OBS website.
Officials of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. understandably exhausted a thesaurus full of superlatives in describing this week's OBS Spring Sale in Ocala, Fla. which concluded its four-day run on April 25.
Pop of Color, a chestnut filly by Old Fashioned, posted the fastest furlong at the fourth and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training April 19.
A youngster by Run Away and Hide sped a furlong in :9 3/5, the fastest work at the distance at the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Page McKenney Does it Again at Laurel Park
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Gainesway's Karakontie First Foal Arrives
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?