The 2013 Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s juvenile sale season gets under way Tuesday, March 12, with the first session of the March selected sale of 2-year-olds in training.
New York-based trainer Steve Klesaris went to $550,000 to acquire a son of Phone Trick to highlight the Feb. 8 Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. selected 2-year-olds in training sale at Calder Race Course.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company reported there were no positive results of random drug tests taken on horses that worked out Jan. 29 in preparation for Tuesday's 2-year-olds in training sale at Calder Race Course. OBSC took blood samples from 21 horses that took part in the first Under Tack Show. An additional 22 horses were tested randomly during Sunday's second Under Tack Show. "Everything went well," OBSC general manager and sales director Tom Ventura said of the testing.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- Champion Groupie Doll Delivers Premature Foal
- The Big Beast, 3YOs Prep for Wood Day Starts