Trainer Todd Pletcher will saddle both Disposablepleasure and In Lingerie in the Black-Eyed Susan (gr. II) at Pimlico Race Course May 18. The Bob Baffert-trained Mamma Kimbo is the morning line favorite at odds of 7-5.
Believe You Can predict the winner of this year's Kentucky Oaks? Predict the Order
The 138th running of Churchill Downs' $1 million Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) attracted a trio of late nominees during a late nomination phase that concluded Wednesday, April 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Curalina Opens Year with La Troienne Win
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Force the Pass Heads Fort Marcy
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'