China Horse Club and Clearsky Farm's Abel Tasman, 9-1 winner of the Longines Kentucky Oaks (G1) has set up potential payouts for the Oaks/Kentucky Derby double ranging from $73 to $1,195.
Based on early Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) wagering, undefeated Nyquist will be a solid favorite in the 1 1/4-mile classic May 7 at Churchill Downs.
American Pharoah is the favorite in the will-pays for the Longines Kentucky Oaks (gr. I)-Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) daily double.
Based on the will-pays of the Kentucky Oaks-Kentucky Derby double, California Chrome will be a big favorite in the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
With Believe You Can's win in the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), some nice prices can be found in Churchill Downs' Oaks/Derby double pool.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Powers to Easy Stephen Foster Win
- Paco Lopez Sent to Hospital After Paddock Accident
- McCraken Back to His Old Self in Matt Winn
- Heavy Rain Forces Belmont Park Cancellation
- Forever Unbridled Makes Triumphant Return
- Sircat Sally Remains Undefeated With Honeymoon Win
- Kasaqui Ends Six-Race Skid With Decisive Wise Dan Score
- Faypien Edges Mopotism in Summertime Oaks
- Monmouth Park Bans Shipping to Suffolk Downs
- Unique Bella Nears Return to Training