The New Zealand Bloodstock National weanling sale continued May 12, before wrapping up a solid two days of trade at Karaka.
Topped by a Tartan Bearer colt for a sale record NZ$525,000 ($380,524 in United States funds) New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale ended Jan. 30 with average slightly ahead of last year and median price even.
A Savabeel colt sold Jan. 30 at Karaka for $200,000 ($163,407 in United States funds), the highest price through two days at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
New Zealand Bloodstock (NZB) will open new office in Asia -- New Zealand Bloodstock Asia -- that will be headed up by New Zealand Bloodstock representative Michael Kneebone. Based in Singapore, Kneebone will provide New Zealand Bloodstock's full range of bloodstock services in the region.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow