The New Zealand Bloodstock National weanling sale continued May 12, before wrapping up a solid two days of trade at Karaka.
Topped by a Tartan Bearer colt for a sale record NZ$525,000 ($380,524 in United States funds) New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale ended Jan. 30 with average slightly ahead of last year and median price even.
A Savabeel colt sold Jan. 30 at Karaka for $200,000 ($163,407 in United States funds), the highest price through two days at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
New Zealand Bloodstock (NZB) will open new office in Asia -- New Zealand Bloodstock Asia -- that will be headed up by New Zealand Bloodstock representative Michael Kneebone. Based in Singapore, Kneebone will provide New Zealand Bloodstock's full range of bloodstock services in the region.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator