The New Zealand Bloodstock National weanling sale continued May 12, before wrapping up a solid two days of trade at Karaka.
Topped by a Tartan Bearer colt for a sale record NZ$525,000 ($380,524 in United States funds) New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale ended Jan. 30 with average slightly ahead of last year and median price even.
A Savabeel colt sold Jan. 30 at Karaka for $200,000 ($163,407 in United States funds), the highest price through two days at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale.
A pair of colts by recently deceased sire Thorn Park brought the top two highest prices at the second session at New Zealand Bloodstock's select yearling sale Jan. 31 at Karaka.
New Zealand Bloodstock (NZB) will open new office in Asia -- New Zealand Bloodstock Asia -- that will be headed up by New Zealand Bloodstock representative Michael Kneebone. Based in Singapore, Kneebone will provide New Zealand Bloodstock's full range of bloodstock services in the region.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91