The leaders of the New York Racing Association will start outlining a path for the racing giant's future at a board meeting Nov. 12, and it could be a precursor to talks at the state Capitol next year.
The New York Racing Association Oct. 17 expressed its full support of the New York State Gaming Commission's proposed rules on threshold limits for therapeutic medications on race day.
The New York Racing Association board of directors will be dominated by a new panel of members selected by Gov. Andrew Cuomo and state legislative leaders under a deal announced May 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year