The NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with "Emirates Airline Countdown to the Breeders' Cup" series installments airing on ESPN and ESPN2 through October 14, will be available Sept. 30, challenging fans to correctly select the winners of four graded stakes -- the $400,000 Yellow Ribbon Stakes (gr. I) and $250,000 Clement L. Hirsch Turf Championship (gr. I) from Oak Tree at Santa Anita, the $350,000 Kentucky Cup Classic (gr. II) from Turfway Park; and the $250,000 Kelso Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) from Belmont Park. All races will air live Saturday on ESPN from 4-6 p.m. (ET).
Saturday's NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with the "Emirates Airline Super Saturday" series airing on ABC and ESPN through October, drew an enthusiastic response from fans, with a total handle of $1,162,771 and a payoff of $1,301.60 for each $1 winning ticket.
The NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with the "NTRA Super Saturday" telecasts airing on ABC and ESPN, makes its fifth and final appearance of the year Saturday. Three grade I stakes from Belmont Park: the Jockey Club Gold Cup, the Joe Hirsch Turf Classic Invitational, and the Vosburgh Stakes; along with the Yellow Ribbon Stakes from Oak Tree at Santa Anita make up the wager.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year